Friday, May 25, 2012

Can you say PURPLE?!?!

My mom sure can! For as long as I can remember that has been her most favorite color. Even my dad has come to love the color purple. Everyone that knows my mom knows purple is her favorite color. You can walk in my parent’s house this very second and see PURPLE everywhere. Kitchen, pictures hanging on the wall, decorations and even purple carpet.  
I’ve learned that the color purple means royalty. It stands for luxury, wealth, and sophistication. It is also the color of passion, romance and sensitivity. Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. I guess mom knew what she was doing when she picked her favorite color!
Where am I going with this post? Purple will be the main color used in the Tea Room. I can’t wait to post pictures of the Tea Room. It is going to be absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

*** FYI… The Tea List is posted for all YOU tea lovers out there.  A great tea suggestion is Strawberry Kiwi (hot or cold) it is YUMMY and so refreshing with summer in full swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment